- National EMS Education Standards
- Review current AHA Guidelines
- What is ROSC?
- What does achieving ROSC look like?
- Maintaining core temperature – controlled hypothermia review
- Review of systems that have high cardiac arrest saves – Medic 1 King County
- What can EMS do to improve their cardiac arrest rates?
- Review of data nationwide on EMS ROSC
Content Creator: Josh Renolds
CAPCE Course Number: 22-EMTP-F3-7211
Total CE Hours: 1
EMT-CE uses the NEMSES guidelines as the foundation for every course outline.